Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spoiler Issue Solved

So I've been struggling with how to approach this blog's topic without giving spoilers to those who don't want them and I've finally got my solution: two different post types. If you're looking to just hear what people thought about a movie (or book), you'll read the "Review" post, in which I'll post my opinion and others can post theirs. These posts will be spoiler-free. The second type will be the "Comparison" posts which will examine the differences between the book and movie versions of a story. These will be chock full of spoilers as they will examine specific plot details. The Comparison posts will also be for discussing which version of the story was more preferred--or which version of specific plot points was better handled.

Hopefully this solution will make it easier for everyone involved to enjoy this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea:) i love hearing about movies n stuff but then get so irritated when someone gives the end of teh story away..i'm like NOOOOOOO!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete