I'd like to list a few of the books/movies I may write on and get your inputs on any you'd like to add or remove. Here are some of the ones I was thinking of examining:
-Guardians of GaHoole
-Lord of the Rings
-The Harry Potter Series
-Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
-The Notebook
-The Last Unicorn
-Eragon
-The Twilight Series
-Ella Enchanted
-Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist
-City of Ember
-The DaVinci Code
-Charlotte's Web
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-Shrek
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas
-The Shrew (book title)/ 10 Things I Hate About You (movie title)
The entries I end up doing will be half based on majority votes and half based on what I've already seen or read.
I think from your list I'd like to hear about:
ReplyDeleteLord of the Rings
The Harry Potter Series
The Twilight Series
Ella Enchanted
The DaVinci Code
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Shrew (book title)/ 10 Things I Hate About You (movie title)
Also, maybe Angels and Demons.
I'd definitely like to hear about The Shrew and Eragon.
ReplyDeleteThe Twilight Series is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI like your list, except for Twilight. A pale creature that lives in the woods for hundreds of years and sparkles is a Fairy, not a Vampire. Other then that, I look forward to reading what you have to say on the rest.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't write about the DaVinci Code unless you want a miniature controversy to start, nor would I choose the Twilight Saga, because everyone knows about them and it may be a boring topic. I really like the rest of the list though, I can tell you like fantasy movies. :)
ReplyDeletethe davinci code, i still havnt seen it...is it worth my time?
ReplyDeleteWithout flat-out insulting it, I can't help but feel that Twilight as a whole is overrated. Maybe you should do a piece on Twilight and address all of it's criticism. I'd like to read about that.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know they made an Eragon movie? Shows how much I pay attention to these things. I've actually read quite a few of these, so I like the list! I have to agree that Twilight has become pretty overrated though.
ReplyDeleteI think you should write on one of the best movies of all time. Fight Club. I've read the book and have seen the movie numerous times, it would be an interesting one to write about.
ReplyDeleteAlso.. maybe trying to write and compare more realistic movies/book, a lot of the ones you named are fairy tale types.